A mixture of different cultures with hundreds of years of history dating back to the ancient Byzantine Empire, the bridge that unites Asia and Europe and a unique and diverse dynamic in each region. Enjoy a fascinating and rewarding adventure and discover the Turkey of yesteryear and Turkey of today.
7 days / 6 nights
- Lose yourself in the Sultanahmet district, the oldest in Istanbul, to visit Hagia Sophia and the Blue Mosque;
- Enjoy a boat ride on the Bosphorus and appreciate the European and Asian side of Istanbul;
- Discover Cappadocia - home to rocky landscapes;
- Explore the unusual rock formations titled Fairy Chimneys and the Goreme Open Air Museum or enjoy a hot air balloon ride in the early morning hours;
- Bathe in the petrified white travertine pools of Pammukale;
- Explore the stunning ancient city of Ephesus, a UNESCO World Heritage Site, during a fascinating tour that will allow you to delve into the history and identity of this place.
Find your trip details here