Follow the life path of Jesus Christ as you discover the most emblematic places in its history. Home to the Sea of Galilee, the Mount of Beatitudes and Tabgha, it's hard to go anywhere in Israel without encountering a religious landmark. No other place can compare to the charm of the holy city of Jerusalem - where you can visit the Wailing Wall, Via Dolorosa and Holy Sepulchre, Old City and Mount of Olives, among many other impressive sights.
The Kingdom of Jordan, which once captivated ancient travelers, continues fascinating a whole new generation, assuming a role as a modern and vibrant nation. Explore the various places of interest in Jerash and the capital Ammam, the Wadi Rum desert - known to the general public through the movie "Lawrence of Arabia" -, one of the Seven Wonders of the Modern World, the "pink city" of Petra, and end your trip on the peculiar and wonderful beaches of the Dead Sea.
9 days / 7 n ights
- Behold the Sea of Galilee at Tiberias and the Mount of Beatitudes - location of the Sermon on the Mount;
- Visit Tabgha - place where the Multiplication of Loaves and Fishes took place;
- Enjoy a panoramic view of the city of Jerusalem from the Mount of Olives,
- In the Old City of Jerusalem visit the Wailing Wall and enjoy the view from the Temple Mount;
- Go through the Via Dolorosa stations to the Holy Sepulchre;
- Explore Jericho - the oldest city in the world to visit the Tree of Zacchaeus and view over the Mount of Temptation;
- Travel to Jordan via the Allenby border post;
- Discover the main points of interest in Jerash, one of the cities of the Decapolis;
- Take a 2-hour 4x4 jeep tour through the Wadi Rum desert;
- Visit Petra, "pink city" and capital of the Nabataeans;
- Enjoy the peculiar beaches of the Dead Sea - whose salt concentration in the water is quite high (40%).
Find your trip details here