A memorable trip that promotes
direct contact with nature and wildlife in truly fascinating settings.
The Seychelles are the idyllic end to your trip.
16 Days/13 Nights
- Embark on a cruise on the Zambezi River under the African sunset where you can observe the river animals in their hydration ritual;
- Visit Victoria Falls and admire the famous Big Tree, also known as “Livingstone's Tree”;
- Observe the herds of buffalo and elephants in their natural habitat, living with some of the main predators on the planet, such as leopards and lions in Chobe National Park;
- Carry out a safari in a motor or “mokoro” (typical canoe) with the opportunity to observe the species of birds, plants and reptiles in the habitat of the Okavango Delta;
- Enjoy the beautiful beaches of the Seychelles for snorkeling or kayaking, hiking through lush jungles or simply relaxing.
Find your trip details here